Gut Brain Connection
Time & Location
About The Event
Digestive and gut disorders are becoming more and more common and people are really struggling to get on top of these chronic conditions.
During this course we’ll bring you up to date with how nutrition impacts on your gut as well as how lifestyles impact greatly on our brain gut connection.
- understanding your body’s messages
- concepts of healthy and unhealthy guts
- reduced inflammation naturally
- why do you need to rebuild your gut health
- Food sensitivity vs. food allergy
- optimizing you gut flora naturally
Lou is a qualified Nutritionist and Clinical Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist who offers a wrap around service so you can achieve maximum outcomes in your nutrition, health and wellness.
***** Early bird tickets $65.00 prior to 30 March 2019. After this date the price reverts to $80.00 per person ****
Each attendee will receive a resource bag on the day.
- Early Bird Ticket until 30/03$65$650$0